Please Note: You must stop here to get your ADA Wristband. This wristband is free of charge and will grant you access to the accessibility services required on account of a disability or injury. There is no ADA pre-registration before the event - this is all done onsite at the event.
The Accessibility Services Hub is conveniently located near the entrance. The exact location of this hub will be labeled on the event map when it is released. At this location, you can:
- Request accommodations and services you require.
- Get your ADA questions answered.
- Get your ADA Wristband.
- ADA Wristbands are good for the entire duration of the event.
- DO NOT remove your wristband at any point during the event.
- Patrons may request a wristband for one companion if needed (exceptions will be made for families with young children).
- If a disabled guest wants to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to the Accessibility Services Hub to be reissued.